MsgCommunicator is a native Delphi / C++Builder software development kit (SDK) which was specially designed for the easy creation of custom internet/intranet messenger systems like Mirabilis ICQ, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), Jabber, etc. with data compression and strong encryption as well as with other advanced networking technologies.
MsgCommunicator includes methods, properties and events to exchange custom messages of different types like String, Stream and binary buffer with data compression and encryption capabilities.
But MsgCommunicator is not just the build-in OS API messages functions replacement with advanced compression, encryption, and network functionality; it provides methods and properties to work with other objects like User'sContact List, User Info, Users database at server, as well as User Goes On-line / Off-Line events and other functionality you need to build a messenger.
MsgCommunicator allows sending/receiving very large objects with progress indicator support. Any number of files/streams can be sent/received simultaneously. Transmitting of files and streams takes no effect on the other command/message data exchange. These objects can be sent directly or thru server despite of their sizes which can be very large. MsgCommunicator enables you to customize network data transmission process for each file/stream independently.
MsgCommunicator is successfully tested with 100,000 simultaneous connections and high load messaging. Each server can theoretically handle up to 231 (over 2 billions) concurrent connections on the single machine (really limited by hardware). MsgCommunicator is a ready solution for building corporative or public internet servers.
MsgCommunicator enables you to build custom messenger system as easily as it is possible: just place MsgClient component on the form, specify connection parameters (address and port of the server at least) and now you can send messages to any other client.
MsgCommunicator supports both client/server and peer-to-peer modes. The great advantage of client/server technology is an ability to send message to the client which is off-line currently. Also MsgCommunicator allows working without server that enables you to build chat or any other peer-to-peer application fast and easy.
The MsgServer component allows you to build your own messages server to work at your internet server or in your private intranet. MsgServer works with Users database, users' contact lists, executes commands received from clients and send answers to them.
MsgCommunicator is well-documented and specially designed to spare you trouble of coding instant messaging (IM) functionality and to save your development time.
- Client and Server visual components
- Up to 231 (more than 2 billions) simultaneous connections
- Successfully tested on 100,000 concurrent connections
- Client/Server architecture allows to send messages to user even it is off-line at present
- Direct messaging in case both client are on-line
- Peer-To-Peer mode for easy work without server absolutely
- Flexible custom messages: String, Stream and binary buffer
- Large objects (files/streams of any length) transmission with progress indicator support (directly or thru server)
- Messenger functionality to work with ContactList, UserInfo, Users Database, etc.
- User authentication by password
- Message history on the client side as well as on the server side
- Messages search
- Users search by user details
- Server database in one file using Accuracer Database Module
- Support for MySQL database format to store all the information using MySQL Database Module
- Wide variety of Client and Server events
- Client and Server custom commands system
- 2 independent network channels for parallel work with commands and messages
- Strong encryption of network traffic: 12 algorithms with 4 modes and 2 different schemes
- Network data compression: 3 algorithms with 9 modes for each
- Native VCL, does not require any DLLs
- Client, Server, Peer-To-Peer, Custom Commands, SendFile and other demos with full source code
- Comprehensive help system presented in Developer's Guide and Reference Guide
- Royalty free, unlimited number of connections
- Full source code available