AzSDK HardwareID DLL is a standard Windows dynamic link library (32-Bit) and allows you to get unique machine fingerprint collected from CPU, HDD, BIOS, NICcomponents in your windows programs.
HardwareID DLL can work with Windows 9x to Vista and Win7, doesn't require to have administrator rights and can work in restricted areas. The fingerprint ID is obtained directly from the hardware, not from registry. Our solution allows you to select hardware to make ID as you wish.
AzSDK HardwareID is reliable API to generate unique simplified ID to identify each computer. You can use this ID to lock each license just by machine with your existing license copy protection. Now you can prevent unauthorized installation or coping and increase your sales.
- Support .NET and Win32 application.
- Support generate unique simplified ID to identify each computer and your each programs.
- Support detect whether running in a virtual machine environment.
- Support many development languages, such as Delphi, C++Builder, VC, VB, C#, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, PowerBasic, Visual Foxpro, Clarion ect.
- Support calling DLL from Microsoft VBA, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint 2000 / 2003 /2007 etc.
- Support rename HardwareID.DLL to other file name or placed to other folder.
- 100% Safe DLL file, can not to be Some firewalls (like Zone alarm) block.
- Hardware ID is affordable and reliable API than dongle price and easy to use.
- Hardware ID is a simplified ID so that anyone can communicate by phone, fax or email.
- No delay time to delivery your software, no need to send anything by post.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2.
- Support Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit.