HTML to PDF Converter DLL for NET, ASP .NET, C#, Win32, Win64, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder
HTML to PDF Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from HTML to PDF format within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
Does the converter use the system Web Browser Control?
HTML to PDF Conveter can optionally use Web Browser control to provide for page rendering similar to IE.
However, the control also offers a Native mode operation which does not use the Web Browser control, or another third party control.
HTML to PDF Converter supports the following features:
- Hyperlinks (internal and external) in generated PDF document. When clicked on an internal link in the generated PDF file, the document would jump to the target location within the same PDF file.
- Security permissions and password protection.
- Set paper size, orientation and margins for PDF output.
- Embedded fonts.
- Unicode support.
- Right-to-left and mix/latin text.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Complex elements such as tables, nested tables, etc.
- Cascading stylesheet.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, GIF, and WMF picture formats.
- Creates PDF bookmarks for HTML Heading tags.
- Support for multithreaded applications.
- The Web Browser mode supports all html formatting features supported by IE.
Code Output: The generated PDF code can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 and Win64 versions include the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version of this product is written using pure C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
New Features in Version 9.0
- Compatible with IE9 and later.
- Support for Windows 8.x virtual DPI
- Support for Windows 64bit OS.
- Improved support for PDF/A-1b and PDF/A-1a options.
- Support for additional far-eastern character sets.
- Improved support for table and other CSS tags.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 22.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.