HTML to DOCX Converter DLL for NET, ASP .NET, C#, Win32, Win64, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder
HTML to DOCX Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from HTML to DOCX format within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful HTML parser used by our TE Edit Control product. It also includes a robust DOCX Generator to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
HTML to DOCX Conversion supports the following features:
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Complex elements such as tables, nested tables, shapes, etc.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, GIF, and WMF picture formats.
- Unicode support.
- Right-to-left and mix/latin text.
Code Output: The generated DOCX data can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 version includes the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version of this product is written using pure C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
New Features in Version 5.0
- Enhancements to the list/bullet feature.
- Improved support for table and other CSS tags.
- Improved text line space support.
- Support for additional far-eastern character sets.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 22.
- bug fixes and other enhancements.