The E-Banking Integrator facilitates the process of accessing financial data and services from bank, credit card, and investment company accounts. The components provide an easy to use interface for accessing financial transaction information.
Electronic Transaction Info
Components for searching and downloading transaction information from bank, credit, and investment accounts. [more]
Build fully-integrated solutions
Easily integrate with online accounting, stand-alone applications, or custom software solutions.
256-bit Strong SSL Security
Built on top of the IP*Works! SSL secure communications framework - trusted by thousands of secure applications worldwide.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Backed by a decade of professional technical support. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
The E-Banking Integrator consist of components that can access electronic bank, credit card, and investment transaction information and includes features like bank transfer and payment submission. These components enable application developers to build solutions which incorporate faster and more accurate transaction reconciliation, send instant transaction notifications, and fully 'close the loop' between payments and accounting.
- Easy-to-use API encapsulates all protocol logic and security for accessing transaction information.
- 256-bit strong SSL encryption keeps sensitive transaction information confidential.
- Retrieve OFX data directly from financial institutions or load OFX data from local files.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Includes everything needed to rapidly add OFX capabilities to your web or desktop applications, including: extensive documentation, sample applications, integrated help, and much more!