Visual Studio Plugin for Oracle
dbForge Fusion for Oracle is a useful Visual Studio plugin designed to enhance productivity of Oracle database development and simplify data management process.
Due to the full integration with Microsoft Visual Studio dbForge Fusion for Oracle allows developers to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements and queries, and manipulate data in different ways.
Integration with Visual Studio
dbForge Fusion for Oracle fully integrates into your Microsoft Visual Studio. You can accomplish all tasks related to Oracle database management and administration through your IDE using Devart add-in.
Intelligent PL/SQL Coding
- Automatic code completion
- Code snippets
- Quick information on schema objects
- Document outline for navigation
- Smart formatting of SQL code
Oracle PL/SQL Debugger
PL/SQL debugger serves for step-by-step execution of stored program units and SQL scripts. Use breakpoints, evaluate and modify variables in the Watches window, and analyze the currently active stack of your PL/SQL program calls in the Call Stack window.
Database project greatly helps you facilitate your database development:
- Create a database project either empty or with imported database objects
- Manage SQL scripts and query files in the project
- Deploy either an entire project or only required changes to the server
Change Management Oracle Database
When modifying Oracle database structure, transferring data between servers, analyzing differences between databases, you will:
- Compare and sync data and schemas
- Schedule regular database sync tasks
- Generate comparison report
Oracle Database Designer
Use database diagram for creating, analyzing, reverse-engineering, printing and customizing your Oracle databases and for:
- Viewing foreign key relations
- Displaying DB objects with properties
- Execution of stored routines
Improve multi-second queries using Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI. Profiler:
- Offers visual query profiling
- Compares profiling results
Database objects are displayed as a tree in Database Explorer. To edit any object, you can call the corresponding visual editor from this window. You can:
- Manage tables from one window
- Use Undo option for object editor
- Use ability to browse schema objects in a single editor (pin document)
Oracle Schema Export/Import
Export full schema structure or selected schema objects, copy database objects using schema export/import wizards. While using the wizards, you can benefit from the following features:
- Oracle export and import utility wizards
- Schema export projects
- Zip compression for export output files
Integration with Devart dotConnect for Oracle
SQL code completion, advanced formatting and all other features of Oracle administration and management tool are available for users of Devart dotConnect for Oracle. Features for database management and administration will be embedded in your components as soon as the add-in is installed.