The ERP Integrator for SAP provides a simple way to connect to SAP R/3 and NetWeaver systems. The ERP Integrator enables applications to make remote function calls to SAP systems and provides a simple interface for sending and receiving parameters and tables to and from those remote functions.
Straightforward SAP Integration
Easily call BAPIs and function modules with no WSDL, DTD, or other XML structure knowledge required.
Uniform and Extensible Design
Easy-to-use with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. The integrator has common component interfaces across platforms technologies.
Backed by a decade of professional technical support. We offer unlimited free email support or paid Premium Support options.
Receive SAP Callbacks
Embeddable SAP 'Server' component provides a straightforward entry-point to receive requests from SAP R/3 NetWeaver.
Build fully-integrated solutions
Easily integrate with online websites, standalone applications, or custom software solutions.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
The ERP Integrator for SAP features easy-to-use components for integrating applications with SAP R/3 and NetWeaver systems. No advanced knowledge of the remote functions and no WSDL, DTD, or other XML structures are required. The ERP Integrator retrieves all of the request or response parameters and definitions for each table, and provides simple interfaces for setting and retrieving data.
- Easily call BAPIs and function modules, no WSDL, DTD, or other XML structures required.
- Access and view SAP internal tables.
- Receive and respond to service requests from SAP R/3 NetWeaver.
- Supports RFC and SOAP interfaces.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced, professional staff.
- Compatible with SAP R/3 and SAP NetWeaver systems.