Now available: Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 3!
• Cross platform: Mac, Windows and Linux!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Shapes, Effects, YouTube and much more!
Create different variants of the page layout
optimized for different devices.
Enhance your website with amazing new effects.
Skew, Rotate, Translate, Scale, Flip elements.
Use Timers to make your website more dynamic.
Added Panel Layer, Floating Layer, Anchored Layer
and Modal Layer.
Slide in menu from the top, bottom, left or right
side of the browser window.
Wrap text around objects.
• This is not an HTML editor but a visual web site generator with HTML4, XHTML and HTML5 output.
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Validation tools for form components with optional info balloons or native HTML5 validation.
• The built-in form procesor has ability to store form data in a MySQL database or save to a CSV file.
• Responsive Web Design based on CSS3 media queries.
• CSS3 animations and transitions with support for transforms (skew, rotate, scale, translate etc)
• Login Tools/Page Password Protection
• reCAPTCHA object for (PHP) forms. Helps to stop spammers from submitting form data automatically.
• Flash/Flash Video, YouTube, Quicktime, Real Audio and HTML5 audio/video support.
• Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
• Built-in FTP Client to manage your online files.
• Photo Gallery with lots of cool features like picture frames and support for lightbox slideshows.
• Built-in Banner maker.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Rollover images, Image maps, animated Slideshows
• Navigation bars, Tab Menu, Slide Menu and many other navigation options.
• Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
• Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
• Support for third-party add-ons (extensions), using the Web Builder Extension Builder.
• Built-in Popup support.
• Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
• Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
• WaterMark tool to image with many options! Protect your copyright protected images was never easier.
• Shape object (Rectangle, Ellipse, Arrows, Flags, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
• Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
• Rotate images and shapes.
• Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
• Master frames. Create master borders where only the content of the pages is different for each page.
• Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities. Docking, sticky, floating, modal, anchored and more...
• The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
• RSS Feed object with podcast option.
• Google compatible sitemap generator
• News Feed Ticker. Display RSS feeds (local or from another website), Twitter, Flickr images etc.
• Site Search, easily add site search functionality to your website.
• RollOver Text, displays a text banner over image on mouse over. Includes cool slide and fade effects.
• @font-face support, now you can (web unsafe) embedded fonts in your page!
• Mega Menu. Yet another menu to enhance your website.
• Blog object.
• Carousel object.
• Timers, to make your website more dynamic. For example: show or hide an object after x milliseconds.
and much more!