HTML to PDF Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from HTML to PDF format within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
Does the converter use the system Web Browser Control?
HTML to PDF Conveter can optionally use Web Browser control to provide for page rendering similar to IE.
However, the control also offers a Native mode operation which does not use the Web Browser control, or another third party control.
HTML to PDF Converter supports the following features:
- Hyperlinks (internal and external) in generated PDF document. When clicked on an internal link in the generated PDF file, the document would jump to the target location within the same PDF file.
- Security permissions and password protection.
- Set paper size, orientation and margins for PDF output.
- Embedded fonts.
- Unicode support.
- Right-to-left and mix/latin text.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Complex elements such as tables, nested tables, etc.
- Cascading stylesheet.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, GIF, and WMF picture formats.
- Creates PDF bookmarks for HTML Heading tags.
- Support for multithreaded applications.
- The Web Browser mode supports all html formatting features supported by IE.
New Features in Version 10
- Compatible with IE9 and later.
- Support for Virtual DPI
- Support for Windows 64bit OS.
- Improved support for PDF/A-1b and PDF/A-1a options.
- Support for tagged PDF.
- Support for additional far-eastern character sets.
- Improved support for table and other CSS tags.
- Support for PDF/A-3 output.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 23.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.