HTML to Image Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from HTML to various image formats within your application. You will make just a couple of function calls to do the conversion.
Does the converter use the system Web Browser Control?
HTML to PDF Conveter can optionally use Web Browser control to provide for page rendering similar to IE.
However, the control also offers a Native mode operation which does not use the Web Browser control, or another third party control.
The converter paginates the html data into a number of print size pages, and then produces Image for each page. This allow for converting large html file into a number of equal size images.
HTML to Image Conversion supports the following features:
- Output Image Formats: BMP, Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Icon, Exif, and Enhanced Metafile.
- Set paper size, orientation and margins for Image output.
- Enlargement or shrinking of output Image.
- Control on output metafile resolution.
- Specify page header and footers for html pages.
- Support for Virtual DPI
- Support for Windows 64bit OS.
- Support for additional far-eastern character sets.
- The Web Browser mode supports all html formatting features supported by IE.