HTML - RTF Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting between HTML and RTF formats within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful RTF parser used by our TE Edit Control product. It also includes a robust HTML parser used by our HTML Add-on product. This converter combines the functionality of TE Edit Control and HTML Add-on to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
HTML - RTF Conversion supports the following features:
- Conversion between HTML to RTF, and RTF to HTML.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, GIF, EMF, and WMF picture formats.
- Embedded and linked graphics. The embedded graphics in the RTF files are automatically saved to disk with a link in the generated HTML file.
- Table and nested tables.
- Unicode support.
- Set paper size, orientation, and margin space for RTF output.
New Features in Version 12.0
- Improved support for embedded block tags.
- Support for hidden text.
- Support for table footer.
- Allows text wrapping within cell at the character level.
- Support for the placeholder picture.
- Improved support for lists and bullets.
- Enhancements to the list/bullet feature.
- Support for additional style attributes.
- Improved support for special characters.
- Improved table support.
- Improved support for East European and UTF8 character sets.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 23.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.