DOC to Image Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from DOC, DOCX formats or plain text to various image formats within your application. You will make just a couple of function calls to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful DOC and DOCX parser and pagination tool used by our TE Edit Control product to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
The converter paginates the DOC file data into a number of print size pages, and then produces Image for each page. This allow for converting large DOC file into a number of equal size images.
The converter supports the following features:
- Support for both the DOC and DOCX format documents.
- Support for complex multicolumn rtf data with positionable pictures.
- Support for Unicode and right-to-left languages.
- Support for vertical text in text objects and table cells.
- Complex table formatting incluwing nested tables.
- Output Image Formats: BMP, Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Icon, Exif, and Enhanced Metafile.
- Set paper size, orientation and margins for Image output.
- Enlargement or shrinking of output Image.
- Support for the sequence field which allows for automatic sequence number generation.
- Improved support for variable-width multi-column sections.
- Support for adjacent page-number fields.
- Support for style-linked paragraph numbering.
- Control on output image resolution.
New Features in Version 8
- Support for text inside the rectangle, ellipse and other shapes.
- Opacity support for the text-boxes and rectangles.
- Support for the SEQ labels to generate table-of-figures and other type of table of contents.
- Support for the right-margin aligned shapes.
- Improved Shape Group support
- Compatible with TE Edit Control,v23.
- bug fixes and other enhancements.