EASendMail SMTP Component Overview
EASendMail SMTP component allows developers to deliver required reliability and functionality email applications in VB6, ASP, C++, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework/COM programming languages more easily. Many advanced features are supported including S/MIME, DNS MX record lookup to send email without specified SMTP server.
Both ActiveX and .NET version of EASendMail Component are provided to developers. ActiveX version was built by Native C++, which can be used in VB6, ASP, Delphi and Native C++ application. .NET version was built by C# with Managed Code and can be used in C#, VB.net, C++/CLI and other .NET framework applications.
EASendMail .NET Class
EASendMail namespace contains pure .NET classes that allow you to construct and send email messages in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET or any managed applications. Email message can be delivered through either arbitrary SMTP email service or dns lookup without specified SMTP server.
Getting Started | User Authentication and SSL | HTML with Embedded Images | S/MIME | DomainKeys/DKIM |DNS(Direct Send) | Email Queuing | SMTP, Exchange Web Service, WebDav | References |
EASendMail ActiveX Object
EASendMailObj ActiveX Object contains objects that allow you to construct and send email messages in VB6, ASP, VC++ or any COM compatible applications. Email message can be delivered through either arbitrary SMTP email service or dns lookup without specified SMTP server.
Getting Started | User Authentication and SSL | HTML with Embedded Images | S/MIME | DomainKeys/DKIM |DNS(Direct Send) | Email Queuing | SMTP, Exchange Web Service, WebDAV | References |
EASendMail Windows 8 Runtime Component (Windows Store App)
EASendMail RT contains classes that allow you to construct and send email messages in XAML or HTML5 Windows 8 Store App.
SmtpMail class provides a functionality to compose text/plain or text/html email. You can import html with embedded images to email message by one step. SmtpClient class enables your application to send email to arbitrary SMTP email server. SSL connection, user authentication, Exchange WebDAV and Exchange Web Service are supported well.
Getting Started | User Authentication and SSL | HTML with Embedded Images | SMTP, Exchange Web Service, WebDAV | References |
EASendMail Service is a light and fast email delivery service which works with EASendMail SMTP Component to enable your application to send mass emails in background service. Along with its ability to picking recipients from database in background and sending email in specified datetime, it eases your task in developing featured email application especially newsletter application.
EASendMail SMTP Component Features List
Free E-mail Technical Support
- Support SMTP commands: HELO, MAIL FROM, RCPT TO, DATA, QUIT.
- Support ESMTP commands: EHLO, AUTH LOGIN, AUTH NTLM, AUTH CRAM-MD5.
- Support Normal recipient, carbon copy recipient and blind carbon copy recipient.
- DNS lookup to send email without specified SMTP server.
- Test validity of email address.
- Support asynchronous mode and event driving.
- Support Text/Html/Alternative body.
- Support multiple attachments and embedded pictures.
- Import text/html to email body from specified file/URL.
- Add customized headers in email.
- Save email as specified file.
- Load email file for sending.
- Mail Queuing with EASendMail Service.
- Support Socks4/Socks5/Http proxy connection.
- DomainKeys and DKIM signature.
- Exchange Web Service and WebDAV.
- Protocol: SSL v2, SSL v3, TLS v1
- Key Algorithms: RSA, DH
- ESMTP command: STARTTLS
- Signed and Encrypted Message with digital certificate
- Signing Algorithms: rsa-sha1, CRAM-MD5
- Encryption Algorithms: RC2, RC4, DES, 3DES
|EASendMail SMTP Service
- Send email in background.
- Support mulitple threadings.
- Replace variables in email body text.
- Select recipients from database.
- Send email in schedule.
- Provide failure delivery-report.
|Windows CE/Pocket PC
- Supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0/3.5
|Separate builds of run-time assembly
- .NET Framework: Separate builds for .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- ActiveX/COM: Separate builds for 32bit/x64
We usually reply email within 24 hours. The reason for getting no response from us is likely that your email server bounced our reply. In this case, please resend your email using another email account. Your Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo email account is recommended.