DotNetBar is world's first component to introduce fully featured Office 2013, Office 2010, Windows 7 and Office 2007 style Ribbon controls, first to provide full Windows XP Theme support, first to provide Diamond Docking Guides for dockable windows etc. With DotNetBar you always get latest advancements in user interface technology in your applications before anyone else. Don't take our word for it, read what others are saying about our products and support...
World's first set of Metro User Interface controls with Metro Tiles, toolbars, slide panels, forms, completely automatic color scheme generation for unlimited color themes and more. Make applications using the latest user interface style available today.
Office 2013, Office 2010, Windows 7 and Office 2007 Ribbon Control with unlimited color schemes, Backstage Application Menu, Windows Vista Glass support, tab groups, ribbon hyper menus, multi-level KeyTips, complete Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) customization and complete support for Ribbon Menu Tabs
Office 2013 Ribbon Bar control with button groups, popups and more
Office 2007 Super Tooltips control with 18 color styles
Token Editor Control for Windows Forms
TokenEditor control is an advanced text-box control which parses the text entered by user and converts it into the distinct set of tokens. Akin to email address entry text-box in modern email clients, but more flexible. Each text-part, token is validated before being accepted so it can be rejected if it does not pass the validation.
Control includes built-in support for auto-complete and auto-complete popup with filtered list of available tokens will be displayed and updated as user performs the text input:
- New: SuperGrid: RowsPurging event now presents a GridRowsPurgingEventArgs param, which can be used to cancel the operation (as before) or control whether the associated row's nested rows are also purged of deleted rows or not (new).
- New: SuperGrid: Adjusted the raising of the SelectionChanging event for background row additions/deletions to better coalesce the changes.
- New: ChartControl: Adjusted MouseWheel support to better handle non-chart, extraneous activated child user controls presented directly on top of the chart itself.
- New: Added support for auto-hide Windows task-bars when MetroAppForm is maximized
- Fixed: SuperGrid: Fixed an issue where purging deleted rows, while the rows were Grouped, would not be reflected in the external data store.