Create, Preview & Print Barcode Thermal Labels with C# & VB.NET
ThermalLabel SDK for .NET is a lightweight class library (DLL) that lets you to create advanced barcode labels and print them to Zebra ZPL/EPL-compatible Thermal Printers by writing just pure .NET code in VB.NET or C#.
ThermalLabel SDK can be used for designing and printing from simple to complex labels layout supporting Texts, Barcodes, Graphics and Images, RFID Tags, andShapes like circles, ellipses, rectangles, and lines. It provides an unified object model which will allow you to create one label design and print it to either ZPL or EPL printers getting the same output printing!
Exclusively Designed for .NET Thermal Printing Scenarios
Zebra ZPL & EPL Compatible
ThermalLabel SDK provides .NET label design and printing for any Zebra-compatible Thermal Printers supporting ZPL® or ZPL II® (Zebra Programming Language) or EPL (Eltron Programming Language). Other thermal printer brands like Datamax & Intermec provide ZPL or EPL Emulation that allows you to use ThermalLabel SDK to target them too.
Simple Object Model
ThermalLabel SDK provides a flexible programming object model that allows you to create one label design and print it to either ZPL or EPL printers getting the same output printing! ThermalLabel SDK will let you to create from simple to complex layouts without efforts writing pure .NET code in VB or C#. ThermalLabel SDK generates native ZPL or EPL commands.Printing job is fast and you get best performance.
.NET Data Binding Support
ThermalLabel SDK was designed considering .NET Data Binding scenarios which mean you can bind text and barcode items to .NET data sources. It provides support for most common data types used in data binding scenarios like Arrays, Lists, ADO.NET Access or SQL Server DB, XML DataSet, Custom Objects as well as CSV files!
Counters - Print Range
Counters allow you to index data items by a selected increment or decrement value, making the data items increase or decrease by a specified value each time a label is printed. Learn how to print 10 barcode labels for values ranging from "ABC01" to "ABC10" leveraging Counters feature!
Data Masking & Formatting
Data Masking allows you to serialize data itemsby specifying a Mask string as well as an increment string. It's useful for batch printing scenarios when serialized items are involved. Learn how to create and print a barcode label for a serialized product
What's New in v6.0?
- Fixed! Font.NameAtPrinterStorage property was not set up after loading an XML Label Template.
- New! TLClientPrint utility now saves user selected printer settings from the dialog box.
- BARCODE UPDATES
- Fixed! DataMatrix Alignment patterns were missing in rect shape symbols with two regions.
- Fixed! GS1 DataMatrix was using a wrong separator for AI (Application Identifier) concatenation.
- Improved! DataMatrix Auto Encoding to get the smallest symbol.
- New! GS1-128 AI (16) "Sell By Date", (7004) "Active potency", (7005) Catch area, (7006) "First freeze date", (7007) "Harvest date", (7008) "Species for fishery purposes", (7009) "Fishing gear type", (7010) "Production method", (713) "National Healthcare Reimbursement Number (NHRN) â€“ Brasil DRN", (8012) "Software version", (8111) "Loyalty points of a coupon" now supported.
- Fixed! Number Sign '#' was not allowed for encoding with GS1 symbologies.
*Zebra-compatible Thermal Printers ZPL® or EPL®
*Linear, Postal & 2D Barcodes, Unicode Text, Images
*Preview & Export to raster image formats + Adobe PDF
*.NET Data Binding, Counters, Masking & XML Templates
*Visual Studio / VB.NET / C# / .NET 3.5 or greater