Simplify your XML Comments!
GhostDoc is a Visual Studio extension that automatically generates XML documentation comments for methods and properties based on their type, parameters, name, and other contextual information.
When generating documentation for class derived from a base class or for interface implementation (e.g. .NET Framework or your custom framework), GhostDoc will use the documentation that Microsoft or the framework vendor has already written for the base class or interface.
- Save keystrokes and time; simplify documenting your code
- Automatically generate a starting point for your help documentation
- Benefit of the base class documentation
- StyleCop compliant documentation templates
- (Pro) Documentation quality and maintenance
- (Pro) Code Spell Checker
- (Pro) Build Help File
- (Pro) Take control of your help files with Help Configurations and Template Libraries
Released: GhostDoc v5.1 update :
Version 5.1 of GhostDoc is a maintenance release for the v5.0 users; includes minor enhancements and number of important bug fixes. Many of the fixes are relevant to the Visual Studio 2015 environment, so while everyone will benefit from this update, it is highly recommended for the Visual Studio 2015 users.
For the complete list of changes, please see http://support.submain.com/kb/a42/whats-new-in-ghostdoc-v5.aspx