Like you and many other developers I've come across serious printing problems in Windows / Delphi environment, a simple report that I did in COBOL or CLIPPER, I can not. Windows opened up a range of options for reporting, at first glance is all wonderful, Laser Printers, Inkjet, graphics, etc. QuickReport and FastReport and other generators facilitated the creation of reports, but how are the issuance of invoices, Duplicates, Checks, Billets and others?
• Fast printing ARRAY as in MS-Dos
• Sources 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20 cpi, bold, italic and Sublilhado, Expanded
• Preview Real Zoom.
• Printing in Dot Matrix, Ink Jet and Laser.
• Ideal for INVOICE, Duplicates, Billets, checks and all kinds of report.
• Export to PDF and HTML.
• Image Printing & Barcoding in GRAPH mode (NEW).
Printing ARRAY the main problems encountered are:
- Lack of appropriate setting for printing and SIXTH OITAVOS;
- Character tablets Printing, Expanded, bold, and others;
- Page size setting for the various types of printed matter;
- Print speed;
- Accents printing;
Let's see some ways to print:
QuickReport or Similar: They are excellent generators of reports, print graphics, make breaks groups etc, but you tried to change the configuration of a printer, such as Paper Size, Print in Network ASCII standard characters, and the speed printing Matrix?.
Printer Prints: Besides not having resources for all Source size, there is the problem with printers with different resolutions, and also the printer dependency is installed and configured correctly in Windows.
Writeln: The direct - mode printing is labor intensive. ACCENTS not think, and sending control characters does not work, lack Preview features, compatibility issues etc.
RDprint is the ultimate solution:
RDprint was created in order to offer to all Delphi programmers, a powerful printing tool, simplifying printing reports ARRAY and even in laser and ink jet printers, since the component has supported features with all models printers.