Class dumping has never been more convenient! Dumper lets you extract, browse and inspect the class declarations from any Mach-O file containing Objective-C runtime information. In other words, it generates information for all Objective-C classes and protocols present in a Mach-O executable in a nice and friendly header file format.
• Class dumping is a drop away
Class dumping has never been this convenient. Simply drag the executable to the Dumper dock icon or window drop area to start dumping.
• Dump any executable, application or framework
Dumper can class dump any Mach-O executable containing Objective-C runtime information. Be a framework, a third party application or a simple executable Dumper can take it.
• Search through dumped headers
Dumper lets you filter and search through the headers so that you get to what you are looking for as quick as possible.
• Collect your class dump documents
Once dumped, you can save the document for consulting it later. Dumper documents are simple OS X documents you are so accustomed to.
• Powerful syntax highlighting
Headers are syntax highlighted just like in Xcode. Should you not light the default light or dark them, you can even design your own!
• Dump from the command line
Dumper comes with a very handy command line tool to class dump any executable in Dumper directly from the command line.
What's New in Version 1.2
• New Features
- Change the main search field into a global search that can search through both file names and content
- Support importing and exporting themes
- Update class-dump
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor