Elerium HTML to PDF .NET is a professional component that can be used in any type of .NET (C#, VB.NET) projects, either ASP.NET web sites or WinForms application. The component is able to convert HTML to PDF as a file or as a stream. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET offers full support for tables, styles, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
The component is based on .NET Framework and compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET component is absolutely independent and does not require any additional components or libraries. The installation package contains C# and VB.NET samples for the quick start. Developers can easily add the component to their projects and start to convert HTML to PDF
- Direction of conversion:
- HTML / HTMLX to PDF
- ASP / ASPX to PDF
- URL to PDF
- TXT to PDF
- HTML file can include formatting CSS styles that will be correctly converted to PDF.
- PDF compression to reduce PDF document sizes.
- Converts a Web Site URL and HTML to PDF.
- Methods allow to convert:
|| - File
|| - File
- Byte array
- Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ®.
- Supports .NET 2.0 and higher.
The Elerium Software has released the new update of Elerium HTML to PDF .NET compnent. The version has been improved with new image positioning, html parsing algorithm and placing the header/footer in PDF file.
The main changes:
- Fixed image position and size.
- Fixed small bugs of html parsing.
- Fixed the rendering of text link and underline text spreading on a few lines.
- Updated Header/Footer properties with better positioning in the PDF.