In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Mail, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
SMTP over SSL, IMAP over SSL, POP3 over SSL, S/MIME - sending, receiving and processing emails from .NET Framework application along with mail signing, encrypting and signature verification. Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP, download it with POP3 or access a remote mailbox using IMAP Rebex Secure Mail for .NET will provide the required infrastructure. It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format. And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well.
Complete list of changes of version 2016 R1.1
- FTP: Fixed a bug that triggered the 'Another operation is pending' exception when internal directory listing failed due to protocol error.
- FTP: Added workaround for servers returning "cdir" in MLST responses.
- MIME: Added workaround for broken MIME headers that use 'URL and file-system-safe' Base-64-encoding.
- MSG: Added workaround for MSG attachments erroneously claiming to be "message/rfc822".
- MSG: Added workaround for broken MSG files which don't specify internal byte count values or don't contain data stream for variable length properties.
- EWS: Enhanced EwsSearchParameter.Body to include a workaround for problematic behavior of Exchange 2010 body text searching.
- SSH Shell: Specified default values for SshParameters properties (fixes issues with SshTerminalCotrol and Visual Studio 2015's designer).
- SSH Shell: Fixed handling of failed reverse tunneling attempts.
- SSH Shell: Fixed "postponed-close" workaround for servers with broken SSH channel closure.
- ZIP: Added workaround for ZIP files which specify zero for "total count of disks".
- Security: Reusing FileEncryption.Encrypt with different encryption algorithms is now supported without changing the password.
- SSH: Fixed seldom-used SshSession.Connect(string, int) method that was freezing since 2016 R1.
- SSH: Added workaround for older version of Bitvise server that don't properly handle SSH channel closing.
- SSH: Fixed handling of multi-line SSH banner messages.
- SSH: Fixed a bug in SSH channel window size adjustment.
- SSH: Fixed potential NullReferenceException error in SshSession.Dispose method.
- SSL: Disabled any usage of MD5 in TLS 1.2 to prevent SLOTH attacks.