With improved support from major web browsers for CSS 3 and HTML 5, developer today prefer to create button using CSS and HTML than using static image. With CSS, button can easily adapt to a different size without losing any quality and will greatly reduce bandwidth usage.
Creating button with CSS is pretty easy. Everyone can code it using a simple text editor, but it will be time consuming and quite a tedious work. Using Quick CSS Button, creating a button is much more fun. Just a few clicks here and there than your button is ready to use.
- Easy to use. With Quick CSS Button you can easily change size, color, border, and a lot of other settings automatically.
- Live preview. All changes can be seen directly through an embedded web browser included in the program.
- Quick mode. With only one or two clicks you can create a beautiful button.
- Image support in button design. Both standard and retina version of PNG, JPG, or Gif image can be added to the button design.
- Additional information in button design. With this feature you can easily add file size to your download button or price to your purchase button.
- Automatically generate HTML and CSS code. All codes are tested to work properly on major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera).
- Supported OS: Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or higher