Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for ASP.NET. It enables developers to load PDF document from file and view the PDF files on the web. Spire.PDFViewer is available on viewing PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A PDF file format. PDF with basic fonts (TrueType, Type 0, Type 1, Type 3, OpenType and CJK font) are also supported. Besides, this PDF Viewer supports PDF with filled text, clipped text, and stroked text and supports PDF with lines, curve and table. Spire.PDFViewer supports DeveiceN PDF color space and DCT, JPEG2000 and CCITT Fax image formats in PDF. And it supports LZWDecode and FlateDecode.
Spire.PDFViewer is a totally independent ASP.NET library which doesn't need to install Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library on system.
- Load PDF from file and view on the web;
- Support PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A;
- Switch to target page;
- Fit page; Fit width; Fit height;
- Page down/up;
- Zoom in/out;
- Hand tool;
- Microsoft .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 supported;
- For ASP.NET Only;
- Developed entirely in C#, being 100% managed code;
- Totally independent ASP.NET control library. Does NOT require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.