From Dew Research: Dew Lab Studio includes MtxVec math library and additional signal analysis (DSP Master) and statistical analysis (Stats Master) add-on packages.
*fast object oriented numerical/matrix library
*Intel AVX 1/2, AVX-512, SSE4, Open CL and 64bit support enabled.
*optional full source build path for cross-platform support.
*super conductive memory manager allows linear scaling with number of CPU cores.
*LAPACK 3.4 based
*Complete support for complex numbers for all functions.
*Rich set of matrix and vector functions and operators.
*Solver for banded sparse matrices, Iterative sparse solvers, Direct sparse solver for non-symmetric matrices. Conversions support Banded, Dense, Sparse and Triplets matrix formats
*23 probability distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF function), special functions, optimization routines, random generators and distribution parameter estimation.
*fast vectorized math expression parser and evaluator.
*1D and 2D FFT's, correlations and autocorrelations.
*arbitrary functions of matrix including square root of matrix and logarithm of matrix
*optimized integer math library.
*generalized Eig and SVD values.
*sparse matrix eigenvalues for symmetric and generalized symmetric matrices.
- Descriptive statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Weighted/unweigted linear and multiple linear regression.
- Weighted/unweighted non-linear regression
- Time series analysis (ARMA, ARIMA, ARAR, MA, AR, ...)
- PCA, multivariante analysis,
- IIR filters (Cheybshev I-II, Butterworth and Elliptic).
- FIR filters (Remez and Kaiser) with complete filter design support.
- Signal forecasting - Standard and extended Kalman filters.
- Spectral analysis, cross/bi spectral analysis
- Conversions between forms of transfer function
- Audio rec/playback with ASIO/WASAPI.
- interpolated FIR filters, DCT/IDCT
- real factor high accuracy fast rate conversion
What's new in this version:
Comprehensive support for Android, iOS and OS X, Windows 32 and 64bit. Added support for Delphi Seattle 10.