DBConvert/ DBSyns for FoxPro and SQLite migration solutions provide efficient and comfortable way to convert and sync data from obsolete MS FoxPro to SQLite databases and reversely. Software supports MS Visual FoxPro database (.dbc) and MS Visual FoxPro free tables (.dbf) as well. You can even setup a folder with multiple .dbf files as a source.
Microsoft stopped supporting FoxPro in the early 2015. So anyone whose business relies on a FoxPro database have to think about an alternative database engines to move data to. SQLite would be considered as a good replacement for a small FoxPro database.
If your old FoxPro database is considerably large you can choose another options like Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
As well, cross database synchronization between FoxPro and SQLite would be helpful to automate transitional migration tasks.
- SQLite database size optimization
- SQLite version 3.0 and higher support
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Quantization feature
- Saving data into a MS Visual FoxPro Program file for export to MS Visual FoxPro database
- MS Visual FoxPro free tables support