Convert and synchronize databases from Oracle to Microsoft SQL Server/ Windows Azure SQL Databases efficiently and fast.
Automatic views conversion from Oracle to MSSQL is easily performed with DBConvert software even with no any knowledge in differences between SQL dialects.
Besides, any server access restrictions may be overcome by creating dump files instead of direct connection to a target database.
Data Migration between Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Azure SQL Databases is possible in any combination.
DBConvert for Oracle and MS SQL Server easily handles huge databases and tables. A clear easy-to-use wizard interface helps you to move the whole database or only selected tables, indexes and foreign keys effortlessly.
Software comes with built-in scheduler, so you can run database migration and synchronization jobs at specified time intervals. Just define the schedule date and time and our programs will automatically execute sessions in the background.
Different types of synchronization are also available for keeping your databases up-to-date.
- Bi-directional synchronization between MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols
- Amazon RDS Oracle DB Instance support
- Amazon RDS SQL Server DB Instance support
- Views conversion from MS SQL to MySQL and Oracle and back support
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition) located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Saving data into an Oracle Dump for export to Oracle database
- MS SQL Server (Express) 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014, SQL Azure support
- MS SQL schemes support
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support
- Views conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL and back support
- Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required