DBConvert and DBSync for SQLite and MySQL provide reliable and effective way of database conversion and synchronization in two ways - from SQLite to MySQL server and vice versa.
Using software you can move not only the entire database but it is possible to configure migration of each element separately.
Interactive (GUI)/ command line mode, built-in task planner, data filtering, detection of possible errors, data mapping are among the other features of Conversion/ Sync software for SQLite and MySQL.
The tool combines an intuitive interface with powerful and useful features to transfer SQLite file to local or remotely hosted MySQL databases in a short time. In additional to the conversion directly to MySQL server, you can also move data to PHP script or Dump file in case the direct access to the server is restricted.
All your entries for databases connections are automatically saved in a ‘session’. During a next loading of the saved session, you go directly to Customization step as all of your connection settings to the source and destination dbs are kept and there is no need to type them all over again.
- SQLite database size optimization
- Amazon RDS MySQL DB Instance support
- SQLite version 3.0 and higher support
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump and PHP script for export to MySQL database
- Views conversion from MySQL to MS SQL and Oracle and back support
- Ability to connect to MySQL Server 4.x/5.x located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines