Scanner Pro SDK ActiveX 5.5
Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7, XP
For Windows Developers who need to capture image from scanner, digital camera that has a TWAIN device driver and save to Docx, TIFF , PDF/A with C#, C++ ,VB.NET , VB, Delphi, VFP, MS Access.
- Scanning automatically without any user interaction , save to to a multipage TIFF or PDF until the ADF tray is empty.
- Use an automated document feeder (ADF) for single and multi-page scanning.
- Has ability to detect paper jam event.
- Capture images from all the TWAIN compliant scanner and webcam devices and save to Microsoft Word ( docx ), PDF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PCX, PNG, PSD, TIF, TGA, PGX, RAS, PNM image files.
- Support add texts to specific page when save to multi-page Microsoft Word ( docx ) file.
- Support load images file (BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, Multi-page TIFF) from hard drive.
- Support Blank Page detection, Get the Confidence value of specific page.(Use Confidence value can handle different blank page condition)
- Support use JPEG compression, adjust quality when save to PDF/A file, (Save, SaveBySize, SaveAllPage2PDF, OCR2SearchableMultipagePDF methods ) . It can output small file size of PDF/A file.
- Support convert scanned images to 1bbp, 4bbp, 8bpp, 8bpp Grayscale, 24bpp, 32bpp, 32ARGB bpp, it can reduce the output file image size. e.g. PDF, TIF files.
- Support PDF Annotation before save to PDF/A file, add fonts, images, draw text, rotated text , line, rectangle to PDF file.
- Support save as multipage TIFF ( JPEG, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4 compression) and multipage PDF or PDF/A file. With JPEG compression of TIFF file, it can reduce file size of TIFF file.
- Support save as 1bpp, 4bpp, 8bpp, 24bpp TIFF file.
- Support securing a PDF document using 40 bit, 128 bit RC4 encryption and owner, user password.
- Support adjust standard PDF permissions: Printing, High Quality Printing, Changing the document, Content copying or extraction, Filling of form fields, Content extraction for accessibility, Document assembly.
- Has ability to enable/disable progress bar when scanning.
- Has ability to adjust the scanner image resolution (DPI).
- Has ability to adjust the scanner capture area.
- Has ability to enable/disable duplex scanning.
- read 1D and 2D barcodes in images. Supported UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ITF, Codabar, MSI, RSS-14 (all variants), QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec and PDF-417. Automatic barcode type detection, Read multiple barcodes at any orientation. High-speed barcode recognition and return sureness value of each detected barcode. (need add-ons Barcode Reader Module )
- OCR scanned image to multipage searchable PDF/A , memory text or text file. (need add-ons OCR Module Optical Character Recognition )
- OCR processes an entire page or only specific areas in a page and allow select fast, normal, excellent Recognition mode and allow select the character set and language dictionary (English, German, Fraktur, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese,Spanish) (need add-ons OCR Module Perform ) .
- Retrieve Recognized character location and confidence. (need add-ons OCR Module)
- Support character filter for recognize only digits, only upper case, lower case character or specific character. (need add-ons OCR Module)
- Has ability to adjust the scanner pixel type, True color, B/W Color, Gray color.
- Has ability to work with automatic document feeders ( ADF ) scanner devices.
- Has ability to Draw multi-line text on image and provide over 50 different text styles.
- write binary data types for storage of images embedded in the database table. e.g. Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Delete specific scanned page before save to image file.
- Adjust brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Hue, Saturation of scanned image file.
- Zoom in, Zoom out, Rotate the image files.
- Has ability add text to an image when printing.
- Provide User Define Display Area.
- User Define Zoom in or Zoom out value.
- Include delphi, c#, Access, VB.Net, Visual Basic , Visual C and Visual FoxPro sample code.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.).
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX File.