Gnostice XtremeDocumentStudio Delphi is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite forDelphi/C++Builder developers. Currently, it includes VCL components for viewing, printing, and converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, and single-page and multi-page TIFF. It also has report-export components for ACE Reporter, FastReport, QuickReport and ReportBuilder components that can export to PDF, PDF/A, XLSX, RTF, HTML, XHTML, TXT, SVG, PNG, JPEG and GIF formats. PDF/A support includes compliance with PDF/A 1b, 2b, and 3b versions. PDF/A-3b support complies with ZUGFeRD electronic invoicing standard. In future, creation and editing support will be added.
Apart from VCL, XtremeDocumentStudio also includes FireMonkey support. Its FireMonkey document viewer can display PDF and images on Windows, Mac, iOS [PREVIEW] and Android platforms with varying levels of support.
XtremeDocumentStudio Delphi is written in 100% Object Pascal. It can process all supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
All Gnostice Delphi/C++Builder developer tools including XtremeDocumentStudio Delphi are available in the highly-discountedXtremeDevSystem Delphi Subscription bouquet.
- Use a single viewer control to display multiple formats - documents (DOCX and PDF) and images (BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF and TIFF)
- Export reports from ACE Reporter, FastReport, QuickReport and ReportBuilder to PDF, PDF/A, XLSX, RTF, HTML, XHTML, TXT, SVG, PNG, JPEG, GIF and other formats.
- Display & print DOCX - Support for pages, sections, headers, footers, columns, paragraphs, images, text wrapping around images…
- Report-export PDF/A support includes PDF/A 1b, 2b, and 3b versions. PDF/A-3b support complies with ZUGFeRD electronic invoicing standard.
- Display & print PDF - Text, images, shapes
- 100% Delphi Pascal code
- Multi-format FireMonkeydocument viewer
- Support for files, streams and DB blobs
- Advanced printing of DOCX, PDF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF and TIFF files
- Unicode text-rendering support
- Conversion support for PDF-to-RTF, PDF-to-text, PDF-to-image, DOCX-to-PDF, DOCX-to-image, image-to-image exports
- 12 months free upgrades (major and minor) and priority e-mail support
Version 2016 R6 - April 25, 2016
Support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin.
Optimized generation of PDF/A files with subset embedding of fonts for minimal output file size.
VCL/FMX Document Viewer
PDF: Invalid password exception raised for specific documents without user password.
PDF: Access violation error in 64bit target while opening specific PDF.
Access violation error while exporting reports from DLL projects.
List index out of bounds error when exporting reports containing specific types of images.
Extra frames drawn around exported text and images – issue only in build 62.
Microscopic overlapping of rectangles on text – visible only when text font size is less than 4.
Curves are filled when they should be in PDF generation.
Numbers inside parenthesis are not considered as negative numbers when AutoFormatCells is True.