Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7, XP
For Windows Developers who need to mixing music file with microphone, display audio waveforms and recorded sound, like a karaoke in c++ , c#, vb.net , vb, delphi, vfp, access.
- Mixing music file with microphone in real time.
- Capture audio from selected audio device.
- Capture audio to Wave, WMA, MP3 file format.
- Capture audio from selected audio input pin. for example, online streaming audio, radio, audio players (e.g. Media Player, WinAmp, Real Player ), Line In , Microphone, Stereo Mix, Mono Mix, Aux, Video, CD Audio, Phone Line.
- display waveforms of playback and recorded sound, attempting to follow the original sound played (like a karaoke).
- user can record sound via the microphone
- Support Playback wav, mp3, mpg, avi file and display waveform graph.
- Allow display waveform with left, right channel.
- Customizable the waveform allow you to change the background color, left/right channel\'s waveform color, offset, divisor of waveform.
- Allow display floating popup waveform window or child style of waveform window.
- Support multiple audio devices and mixer lines.
- Adjust volume level for mixer line.
- Change the audio pitch to male, female child voices.
- Pause or Resume when recording.
- Include c# 2015, c# 2010, c# 2005, VB, VC Sample source code.
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.)