IntraWeb supports RAD Studio / Delphi XE2, and in fact is included as a part of RAD Studio / Delphi XE2. If you have RAD Studio / Delphi XE2, you already have IntraWeb XII. RAD Studio 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin.
New in IntraWeb XIV
- Browser Support
- new ServerController.OnBrowserCheck event
- Added direct support for Chrome and Safari in the Stand Alone Server UI
- Indy version in use by IntraWeb updated to 10.5.8
- New built-in HTML editor (run-time document editing)
- New IntraWeb Permissions
- New TIWHttpRequest class (read more)
- Files directory is not supported in XIV
- Bug fix: In some circumstances (mainly using a proxy/load balancer server) link files could be rendered with wrong URL (AddLinkFile)
- Bug fix: ASPX Library could fail with 3rd party controls (CG Tools)
- Improved Delphi IDE Edition detection. This fixes many installation problems, mainly on Delphi 10 Seattle and 10.1 Berlin
- Bug fix: New C++ ISAPI created using IntraWeb Application Wizard would contain wrong #include file list among other issues.
- This version is binary compatible with 14.0.53+