SQL Assistant equips database developers and DBAs with the productivity tools they need to speed up the database development process, improve code quality and accuracy. SQL Assistant can boost your SQL coding productivity by 300%. SQL Assistant supports all major databases. It is shipped pre-configured with support for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, SQLite, Sybase ASE and SQL Anywhere. The product also offers a full-featured source control interface that supports Git, Subversion, Perforce, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server code repositories. Many users have stated they don't know how they can code and manage their databases without SQL Assistant. To get a better idea of what it can do for you, download the trial and check it for yourself.
Targets Target SQL and non-SQL editors - SQL Assistant integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development environments including native tools that come with your database systems. It can also be used to database enable many universal code editors and used as a database development plugin.
SQL Assistant provides assistance with code typing, automatic word completion and database object and attributes completion and browsing. It provides functions for quick entry of common SQL constructs and code snippets. It also provides integrated and fully interactive SQL code assistance system for instant help with SQL command syntax and options available in specific database versions, real-time code syntax checker, spell checker and a number of other vital coding tools.
SQL Assistant is fast and can be used with both very small and very large database systems. It is also very flexible and can be easily customized by users to match their coding habits.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Triples SQL developer productivity
- Improves code quality and accuracy
- Provides unmatched intelligent SQL code intellisense features
- Provides interactive SQL reference and SQL code assistance systems
- Provides advanced SQL code formatters and beautifiers; SQL syntax validation, code structure views for fast code navigation, and more...
- Provides integrated database source code control interface
- Provides integrated real-time code syntax and spell checker
- Provides integrated real-time code performance analyzer
- Provides multi-server code execution, scheduling, multi-server code and data search and replace
- Provides user extendable comparison engine for schema, database, and jobs comparison
- Supports 11 major database systems: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 UDB, DB2 for iSeries, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Sybase ASE, Sybase ASA, SQLite, MS Access, and their SQL dialects
- Provides integrated real-time code performance analyzer
- Provides integrated code and data generators, unit testing and load testing framework
- Integrates with many SQL and non-SQL editors
- Provides full featured integrated multi-database development environment
- Fast and has small disk and memory footprint
- Can be easily installed without interrupting any existing processes and used immediately
- SQL Server Management Studio 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- SQL Query Analyzer
- SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Visual Studio for Database Professionals (DataDude)
- Visual Studio .NET, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015
- Visual Studio C# Express, VB Express, C++ Express, Web Developer Express
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Oracle JDeveloper
- IBM Data Studio
- DB Tools for Oracle
- PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle SQL*Plus
- Toad for Oracle
- Toad for MySQL
- Toad for DB2
- Toad for SQL Server
- PostgreSQL pgAdmin III
- MySQL Query Browser
- MySQL Workbench
- Microsoft Access
- ...Imagine your SQL editor here...
- Disk space - 22 MB, Memory - 512 MB, CPU - Pentium or compatible
- OS - Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/8.1/10
- Supported database systems:
*Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
*Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
*Windows SQL Azure 11
*DB2 UDB 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
*DB2 UDB for iSeries 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
*Sybase ASE 12.x, 15.x
*Sybase ASA (SQL Anywhere) 9.x - 14.x
*PostgreSQL 8.x, 9.x
*Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
SoftTree SQL Assistant v7.5 (maintenance release) - What's New
New Features and Major Changes:
- Major enhancements in the data import/export and related functions, including but not limited to import/export to JSON files.
- Automatic data type remapping when importing or exporting from/to different types of database systems, or using the data transfer utility, or performing schema comparison between two different database types.
- A number of enhancements in the data transfer utility including 1-click solution for transferring limited data samples from production to development database systems; new options to disable triggers and referential constraints in destination tables.
- Similar new options added to the Test Data Generator utility to disable triggers and referential constraints in destination tables.
- Test Data Generator now supports data generation for tables with self-referencing referential constraints.
- Added new table scope right-click menu Export to… command to export table data to flat files in a number of different data formats.
- Import from Excel utility enhanced to support multiple repetitive file imports.
- Enhanced Code Structure View – related operations are now grouped together, for example, a bunch of INSERTs into a single table is now shown as a single expandable item.
- New Scheduler Manager utility for managing and editing SQL Assistant’s scheduled tasks.
- Support for custom connection parameters in database connection settings.
- Syntax Indicator Bar stickiness in SQL Assistant’s SQL Editor (Professional Edition).
- New code execution progress showing percent of work done and providing a better display of individual operations performed.
- Improved Open in Excel function – automated conditional formatting in Excel files, plus ready-to-use data filtering.
- Support for INTERVAL data types in Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, ASA, and SQL Server.
- Support for WITH SCHEMABINDING clause in SQL Server procedural objects.
- Added two new functions in database source code control interfaces - Undo, and Scan for Database Changes; available for Git, SVN, Perforce, and TFS.
- Tons of other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
نرم افزار SQL Assistant ابزار فوق العاده برای مدیریت بانک های SQL می باشد. شما می توانید با نصب این نرم افزار به راحتی در محیط های برنامه نویسی SQL بدون خطا در تایپ كردن كدها به سادگی برنامه نویسی كنید. این نرم افزار در هنگام تایپ نام تمامی فیلد ها و جدول ها و ... را به شما نشان داده و امكان انتخاب سریع گزینه ها برای شما فراهم می كند.
پشتیبانی از بانك های اطلاعاتی:
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- DB2 UDB 7, 8, 9, 9.5
- MySQL 5, 5.1
- Sybase ASE 12, 12.5, 15
- Sybase ASA 7, 8, 9, 10
- Microsoft Access 2003, 200
قابلیت های كدنویسی در محیط های:
SQL Server Management Studio
SQL Query Analyzer
SQL Server Enterprise Manager
Visual Studio for Database Professionals (DataDude)
Visual Studio .NET/2005
DB Tools for Oracle
Toad for Oracle
Toad for MySQL
Toad for DB2
MySQL Query Browser