IntraWeb supports RAD Studio / Delphi XE2, and in fact is included as a part of RAD Studio / Delphi XE2. If you have RAD Studio / Delphi XE2, you already have IntraWeb XII. RAD Studio 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin.
New in IntraWeb XIV
- Browser Support
- new ServerController.OnBrowserCheck event
- Added direct support for Chrome and Safari in the Stand Alone Server UI
- Indy version in use by IntraWeb updated to 10.5.8
- New built-in HTML editor (run-time document editing)
- New IntraWeb Permissions
- New TIWHttpRequest class (read more)
- Files directory is not supported in XIV
- Bug fix: ISAPI Basic Authentication was not working properly. "Authentication Failed" message was returned before user authentication occur.
- Bug fix: Delphi 10.1 Berlin PRO IDE package could fail to validate bundled license
- Modified: Improved resolution of callback method names. Custom callback (Async) functions can be registered using a DOT, providing fully qualified method names (e.g. "IWForm1.MyCallback"). This modification should not affect existing code.
- Modified: ServerController.RewriteURL can also be used in Stand Alone applications (makes easy to integrate with Reverse Proxy servers, e.g. Abyss Web Server)
- This version is binary compatible with 14.0.53+