FastReport.Net is a full-featured reporting solution for Windows Forms, ASP.NET and MVC. It can be used in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005-2015. Supports .Net Framework 2.0-4.x
With FastReport.Net, you can create application-independent .Net reports. In other words, FastReport.Net can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
- Includes powerful visual report designer for creating and modifying the reports. Your application can run the designer from the code.
- Includes online report designer for ASP.Net (only in Enterprise edition)
- Connect to any database, use any of its tables or create queries
- Add dialogue form(s) to your report to prompt for parameters before running a report
- Using built-in script you can manage the interactions with dialogue form controls and perform complex data handling
- Finally, view the result and print or export it to many common document formats
There are four editions of FastReport.NET available: WinForms, Win+WebForms, Professional, Enterprise.
- FastReport.Net is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher. .NET Framework 1.x is not supported
- Full source code is available. FastReport.Net can be customized to suit your needs
- Object Map. You can add geographical maps to your report.
- Support the clouds. FastReport.Net can save reports to one of three services: Google Drive, DropBox and SkyDrive.
- Reasonable price and licensing policy. At a reasonable price you get a full-featured reporting solution with royalty-free runtime report engine and a designer!
- Extendable FastReport.Net architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards and DB engines. If existing features are not enough for you then extend them!
- Supports RDL format - import and export. RDL vs. FastReport.Net comparison table
- Imports Crystal Reports templates. Crystal Reports vs. FastReport .NET comparison table.
- Very compact and really Fast!
- Reasonable price and licensing policy. At a reasonable price you get a full-featured reporting solution with royalty-free runtime report engine and a designer
+ added new HtmlObject for using in the WebReport or HTML export
+ added event Report.CustomCalc for custom data processing
- fixed bug with disappearing of part PolyLineObject, PolygonObject after preview
+ added TextOutline editor
+ added IsScrolled property in XAML export
- fixed bug with html tags in Excel 2007 export
- fixed bug with wrong format of negative value of cell with CustomFormat in Excel 2007 export
- fixed bug with line-height in HtmlObject in HTML export
- fixed bug with downloading in Android
- fixed bug in WebReport with CacheDelay in MVC applications
+ added new example for Single Page Application \Demos\C#\Web\SPADemo
- fixed bug with URLEncoded Cookies in Online Designer call-back
- fixed bug with null ID in MVC
+ added new property WebReport.ShowTabCloseButton (default value: false)
+ added new property WebReport.TabPosition (default value: TabPosition.InsideToolbar)
+ added hyperlinks on bookmarks functionality (works only with Layers = true)
+ added hyperlinks on page number functionality (works only with Layers = true)
+ added click event handler functionality (works only with Layers = true)
* improved memory consumption
- fixed bug with skipping lead spaces in TextObject
* improved caching of reports
+ added connector SharePoint \Extras\Connections\FastReport.SharePoint
* updated German resources