CryptoLicensing For MFC v2015
Licensing, Copy-Protection And Activations That Actually Works!
CryptoLicensing for MFC provides a robust, yet easy licensing solution for your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls, Windows services and Office Add-Ins.
Do You Want A Licensing System Which Offers...
Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
Easy on your customers. Hassle-free activation and hardware locking scheme.
Flexible License Generation
Generate licenses using the provided UI or use the Generator API to integrate license generation in your existing website, sales/e-commerce, CRM and order-fulfillment setup.
We have been developing, improving and honing licensing schemes for all our products since years. We have expert domain knowledge in the area of licensing and copy-protection.
All Common Licensing Scenarios
- Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
- Evaluation or trial versions.
- Online automatic activations and manual hardware locking.
- Network Floating licenses.
- On-demand licenses.
- Subscription licenses.
- Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
- And more!
Ease Of Integration
Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple validation API to integrate in your software.
CryptoLicensing Will Help You To:
Design a licensing scheme as dictated by your exact business requirements.
Reduce piracy of your software.
Thwart hackers and crackers attempting to distribute unlicensed and pirated copies of your software.
Protect time & money investment made in your software and increase ROI for your business.
Gain insight into how your software is being used with Usage Reporting.
Version history - CryptoLicensing For MFC
Build 160718 ( 18 July 2016 )
Build 160715 ( 15 July 2016 )
- IMPROVED: Preview in Data Fields plugin is updated when active profile is changed.
- NEW: Data Fields plugin now allows you to enter/paste pre-formatted data fields.
- FIX: When project file was saved, the "Return Same License For Same Machine" profile setting was not saved.
- FIX: CheckMachineCodeValid did not work under some circumstances if license was locked to multiple machine codes.
- FIX: Overriding OnIsMachineCodeValid did not work in some circumstances.
- FIX: 'Max Instances' settings did not work in some permission settings.
- FIX: QueryWebService did not return the correct value under some circumstances when extra long data was returned by the license service.
Build 151221 ( 21 December 2015 )
Build 151116 ( 16 November 2015 )
- Minor UI improvements.
- Updated documentation.
Build 151102 ( 02 November 2015 )
- NEW: The license textbox now supports CTRL+A key-stroke typically used to select all text in the textbox.
- FIX: If a 'Limit Machines To' license was activated, the returned license did not have the correct profile name embedded inside it.
- Updated documentation.