Navicat Premium is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
Navicat Premium version 11.2.11
- Support more keywords for PostgreSQL in Query Editor.
- List PostgreSQL warning and notice messages in History Log.
- Increase the number of databases that can be attached to a SQLite database.
- Copy and paste issue in Table Viewer's Memo Editor.
- Unable to close PostgreSQL Debugger after clicking Cancel in the Parameter dialog box.
- "Date format is too long for internal buffers" error occurred when viewing Oracle tables in some cases.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later