Create video conferencing applications easily, or add video/audio/text conferencing and screen sharing capabilities to the application that you are developing, with this easy to use SDK for the .NET framework .
This real-time video, audio and text conferencing .NET SDK, is the easy answer to your questions about creating a fully featured video conferencing application using Visual Studio.NET.
Using the iConf .NET SDK, you will have your first conferencing application up and running in just minutes. Whether you are looking to build a simple Server to Client application, or a more sophisticated multi party conferencing application, iConf will make the job easier for you.
The iConf .NET SDK consists of 3 .NET components (assemblies), the iConf Server .NET component, which previews video, streams video/audio/text, the iConf Client .NET component, which receives video/audio/text from the iConf Server .NET it is connected to and the iConfScreenViewer.NET component which is used for screen sharing.
Video encoding/decoding is done using our licensed H.263/H.264/MPEG 4 codecs which are built into the SDK.
Audio conferencing uses the SPEEX codec.
To facilitate communication behind NATs and firewalls, the iConf .NET SDK is bundled with the Central Server .NET Windows Service that acts as a directory service for the iConf Client/Server .NET components. The Central Server is necessary when communication needs to occur between parties that have private IP addresses internal to a local area network that are inaccessible to the outside world, or or that have ports blocked by a firewall. The iConf Server .NET component register with the Central Server, logs into the Central Server, can add, remove contacts and place calls to users in a contact list.
- Each iConf Server .NET component can stream video, audio, text data to multiple clients.
- Support for DirectX compatible video capture devices and webcams
- Adjustable H.263 / H.264 / MPEG 4 parameters
- Configurable communication ports
- Support for connection monitoring (Each iConf Server .NET component can accept or refuse an incoming call)
- Ability to record incoming video stream
- Screen Sharing
- C# sample applications included.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows 2008 server, Windows 2003 server
- Visual Studio .NET IDE (2005, 2008, 2010), SharpDevelop
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft C++ Runtime Library 9 (Visual Studio 2008 C++ Redistributable Package or Visual Studio 2008) (Included in Installer)
- DirectX9 or higher
- ISDN,DSL or LAN connection recommended for better performance. Performance & streaming speed improves with faster connections.
- Sound card with microphone and speakers (sound card required for audio support).
- Video capture card or camera (webcam) that provides a DirectX compatible capture driver