EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. It works with any MySQL versions from 4.1 to the newest one and supports all of the latest features including MySQL triggers, views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys, Unicode data and so on. SQL Manager for MySQL allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects, design MySQL databases visually, run SQL scripts, import and export MySQL database data, manage MySQL users and their privileges and has many other useful features for efficient MySQL administration. SQL Manager for MySQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Support of MySQL versions from 4.1 to 5.7, MariaDB from 5.1 and higher
- Support of UTF8 data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Simple management of all MySQL objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Powerful security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Powerful Visual Database Designer
- Easy-to-use wizards performing MySQL services
- Connection to MySQL Server through HTTP
- Connection to MySQL Server through SSH
- More Features
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.6.1?
- Support of latest OpenSSH versions implemented.
- Added shortcut for finding objects in DB Explorer tree.
- The "SELECT command denied" error occured on creating a new procedure. Fixed now.
- The error on exporting Decimal values to MS Excel files has been fixed.
- The EXPLAIN command did not work for selected text. Fixed now.
- The Access Violation error on database comparison occured in some cases. Fixed now.
- Export of autoincrement fields with custom sorting has been fixed.
- The default shortcut for "Set to Null" has been changed at the Data tab.
- Some other improvements and bug-fixes.