What's New in PHP Report Maker 9
Linked Tables from Multiple Databases
Now you can add Linked Tables from other databases of different database type
Add custom fields to a table or view with SQL expression.
Dropdown Selection Lists
Show the options in dropdown panel (supports SELECT, RADIO and CHECKBOX) with min-width and max-height settings.
Multi-column Radio button list
Multi-column Checkbox list
Selection list (select-one) / Single column radio button list
Selection list (select-multiple) / Single column checkbox list
Option Template for Dropdown Selection Lists
Show options in HTML with JsRender template.
Session Keep Alive and Session Timeout
Keeps session alive by Ajax or show session timeout countdown to remind users.
Simplified Client Side Events and "fields" jQuery Plugin
Add client side events easily and manipulate/validate the fields quickly with PHP Report Maker's "fields" jQuery plugin.
Import/Export of Theme Settings
Import/Export Feature of Multi-Language Property Editor
New Language Selection Buttons
Use button group with tooltip.
More Server Events
- Language_Load - For customizing the language phrases, fired after the language file is loaded.
More Advanced Settings
- Format project file - Add indentation to XML nodes in the project file
- Allow login by session variables - For use with User_CustomValidate server event
- Session timeout period (minutes) - Specifies the session time-out period if the user does not refresh or request a page
- Session keep alive interval (seconds) - Specifies the interval to send Ajax request to the server for keeping the session alive
- Session time out countdown period (seconds) - Specifies the countdown period before session ends
- Use ADOdb driver for MySQL - Use the full ADOdb driver for MySQL instead of the lite version (ewmysql.php)
- Reduce image size only (image resize) - Specifies if enlarging image is preferred (Migrated from previous Image Resize extension)
- Always keep aspect ratio (image resize) - Specifies if aspect ratio should be kept (Migrated from previous Image Resize extension)
- Use mysqli extension by default
- Anonymous User becomes a built-in dynamic User Levels
- Image Resize functionality (does not require Image Resize extension anymore)
- SelectLimit() support for MSSQL >= 2005
- Global array for passing server side values to client side
- "addoption" and "newoption" client side event for lookup fields
- jQuery and JsRender updated
- Multi-Language support for reCAPTCHA and JsCalendar
- QRCode/BarCode Custom View Tags combined
- A new built-in "plain" theme
- UTF-8 output files if project charset is utf-8
- PHPMailer updated
- Setting PHPMailer properties in Email_Sending server event
- mobile_detect.php updated and mobile-detect.js adopted
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Many other minor improvements