Rich Text Editor Component DLL for NET, WinForm, ASP .NET, C#, Win32
Win64, ActiveX, Jave, Applet, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder, Foxpro
TE Edit control is a feature-rich, robust, and time-tested RTF editor component. This advanced RTF component is available for .NET, Win32 (DLL and ActiveX), Win64 and Java environments. The .NET product is written completely using managed C# code with no dependence of a Win32 assembly. The Win32 and .Net products are available with complete DLL source.
TE Edit Control component for .NET is a Windows Form component, but it also includes an ASP.NET wrapper to be used in a server or a client application. Similarly, TE Edit Control component for Win32 can be used in a desktop application, as well as in a web application.
TE Edit Control component for Java is compatible with Java Standard Edition 6.0 or later. Similar to the Win32 and the .NET version of TE Edit Control component, it also includes an ASP.NET wrapper to be used in a server/client Internet applications.
- Multilevel bullets and lists.
- Unlimited bullet symbols.
- Bullet font and color control.
- List override control.
- Numerous list formats.
- Cell splitting and merging.
- Nested tables.
- Vertical text in table cell.
- Floating tables and text around the table.
- Repeating table headers.
- Drop TE Control component into your
ASP.NET application to edit original RTF data.
- True RTF Editing. No HTML/RTF
- Floating or embedded pictures.
- Positionable text boxes and drawing objects.
- Object Z-order control.
- Shape grouping support.
- Populate and print
- Printing without creating the text control.
- APIs to support repeating fields.
- Flexible hyperlink fields.
- Tracking changes.
- Stylesheet support.
- Footnotes and Endnotes.
- Input and checkbox fields.
- Newspaper style columns.
- Multiple page orientations within a document.
- Multiple paper sizes within a document.
- Header/Footer at section level.
- Page border and alignment.
- Full functionality server based word-processor.
- No complex script.
- Right-to-Left and mix-latin text.
- Asian text support.
- Multi-character unicode glyph support.