In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Mail, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
SMTP over SSL, IMAP over SSL, POP3 over SSL, S/MIME - sending, receiving and processing emails from .NET Framework application along with mail signing, encrypting and signature verification. Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP, download it with POP3 or access a remote mailbox using IMAP Rebex Secure Mail for .NET will provide the required infrastructure. It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format. And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well.
2016-08-26 Version 2016 R2.2 #
(build number 6083)
This update brings several improvements, workarounds and bugfixes.
Complete list of changes of version 2016 R2.2
- File Server: Fixed FileUploaded/FileDownloaded events that used to be wrongly called on session failure.
- Mail: CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 are no longer preferred authentication methods on secure connections.
- Mail: Added workaround for some broken multipart/related entities.
- EWS: Optimized response logging in Ews class.
- EWS: Added EwsItemMetadata.Subject property to make it possible to change subject of an item using Ews.UpdateItem method.
- EWS: Added EwsMessageMetadata class to improve the usability of Ews.UpdateItem method. Deprecated EwsItemMetadata.IsRead property and moved to EwsMessageMetadata.
- EWS: Relaxed SOAP XML check to allow ASCII control characters.
- ZIP: Fixed a bug in LZ77 window handling in Enhanced Deflate decompression routine. This might have caused errors in rare scenarios.
- SSH: Enhanced handling of errors in FingerprintCheck event handlers.
- SSL: Fixed a rare issue in abbreviated TLS/SSL negotiation handling.
- Cryptography: Added CheckCertificate/GetIssuingDistributionPoint methods to CertificateRevocationList class and ValidateRevocationList method to Certificate class.
- Cryptography: Added support for certificates with private keys stored in CNG Key Storage Providers.
- Cryptography: Enhanced SHA-2 support check on .NET Compact Framework.
- Cryptography: Fixed SHA-2 support in AsymmetricKeyAlgorithm.SignHash on Windows Server 2008 (and possibly other old platforms).
- Core: Added workaround for broken FileStream.SetLength on some .NET Compact Framework platforms.