PowerPoint to HTML5 SDK provides a powerful .NET/COM API which is optimized for high multiple execution processing and performs fast batch conversion of PowerPoint presentations into compact and mobile-friendly HTML5 content in no time. In addition, it gives you full control over your own product and for web application. PowerPoint to HTML5 SDK is compatible with major development platforms for Windows including C#, VB.NET, VB, Java, C++, ASP, and ASP.NET.
Mobile & Touch device support
The HTML5 platform is currently enjoying a renaissance in the mobile world. It has turned into a write once, run anywhere platform. That's why people say "HTML5 Rocks!!". With HTML5Point PowerPoint to HTML5 Publisher, you can easily create rich-media and touch friendly HTML5 slideshows for interactive online training. Converted output in HTML5 format allows you to view the slideshows on mobile devices or easily distribute it through most of the web browsers. Created HTML5 output works fine in mobile technologies like iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
HTML5Point SDK: PowerPoint to HTML5 Converter SDK (Software Developing Kit) is a sophisticated SDK Component, allowing you to easily integrate and leverage the world's first and leading PowerPoint to HTML5 conversion tool in an easy, fast and economical way by developers for Desktop applications, Web applications or Web services.
World's most advanced PPT to HTML5 SDK
Mobile and touch device support
Player customization support
Presentation conversion via COM API
Create Custom Player
PowerPoint to HTML5 SDK allows you to create custom branded players for your presentations and take full control over the presentation look and feel. It includes player's source code and detailed documentation to facilitate your development.
Developer tools & Features
- Presentation conversion via COM API
- Detailed programmer's guide
- C#, VB, VB.NET, VC++ samples
- Player template samples
- Presentation conversion via command line (coming soon)
- Automatic code generation with CodeBuilder (coming soon)
- Custom Player creation sample
- Option for changing size and scale of HTML5 output.
- Can create SCORM (SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 (2nd, 3rd, 4th edition)) supported HTML5 output.
Output HTML5 features
- Easy online-distribution - no Browser Plug-in is required
- Mobile and touch device support (iPad/iPhone/Android devices)
- Greater performance and accessibility
- Greater Accessibility
- Extensive Compatibility
- Low file size
- Resolution friendly
PowerPoint Features Support
- PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010/2013 support
- Hidden slides support
- All transitions
- All custom animations excluding some emphasis effects
- Text animations by words and letters
- Embedded and linked Flash movies and YouTube videos
- AVI/WMV/MPG/MP4 video clips
- MP3, WAV and WMA audio
- Slide transition and animation sounds
- Slide background audio
- Slide notes
- Slide video player controls support
- Right-to-Left languages
- Custom aspect ratio for slides