With FastReport.Net, you can create application-independent .Net reports. In other words, FastReport.Net can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
- Includes powerful visual report designer for creating and modifying the reports. Your application can run the designer from the code.
- Includes online report designer for ASP.Net (only in Enterprise edition)
- Connect to any database, use any of its tables or create queries
- Add dialogue form(s) to your report to prompt for parameters before running a report
- Using built-in script you can manage the interactions with dialogue form controls and perform complex data handling
- Finally, view the result and print or export it to many common document formats
- FastReport.Net is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher. .NET Framework 1.x is not supported
- Full source code is available. FastReport.Net can be customized to suit your needs
- Object Map. You can add geographical maps to your report.
- Support the clouds. FastReport.Net can save reports to one of three services: Google Drive, DropBox and SkyDrive.
- Reasonable price and licensing policy. At a reasonable price you get a full-featured reporting solution with royalty-free runtime report engine and a designer!
- Extendable FastReport.Net architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards and DB engines. If existing features are not enough for you then extend them!
- Supports RDL format - import and export. RDL vs. FastReport.Net comparison table
- Imports Crystal Reports templates. Crystal Reports vs. FastReport .NET comparison table.
- Very compact and really Fast!
- fixed bug with breaks of RichObject
+ added possibility to set picture location from database
* improved GS1-128 barcode to support alphanumeric values
* improved memory consumption
+ added possibility to select all tables in DataWizardForm
+ added connection to CSV database
+ added "Exports" and "Clouds" properties in PreviewControl for hiding any options in "Save" button
+ added export text in curves in PostScript and PPML
+ added property FastCloudStorageClient.ReportUrl containing report link after uploading to FastReport Cloud
+ added possibility to send report using XMPP/Jabber and FastReport Cloud
+ added PDF/X-4 standard
+ added CMYK color profile to PDF export
- fixed export GroupHeader and GroupFooter bands in *.FR3
* added possibility using images in XAMLExport in stream by setting it from GetImage(..) method,
ToMultipleFiles replaced to HasMultipleFiles
- fixed bug with ImageExport in Metafile
- fixed bug with printing from browser any reports with links to detailed report
+ added property WebReport.ShowBackButton for showing the button for return to previous report (tab with report)
- fixed bug with showing the scroll bars on 100% width and height
* changed progress pucture
+ added new example \Demos\C#\WPFViewer