VCLSkin™ is a component used to create skinnable user interfaces for Delphi/C++Builder applications. Extremely easy to use, simply place the component on the Main Form and Vclskin will skin the entire application with no need for source code modification.
VCLSkin is the leader in its field, supporting most third-part controls in the market, VCLSkin provides support for more 3rd-party controls than any other component of its kind.
What can VCLSkin do ?
Unlike other skin component that you must modify source to build skinnable application, VCLskin can make Delphi Standard Control skinnable. makes it easy to create skinnable applications without modifing source code.
VCLSkin support kinds of windows:
VCLSkin support Delphi Standard Control:
- The title bar of TForm
- The title bar buttons
- The borders of Tform
- Tradiobutton and Tcheckbox
- Tmainmenu and Tpopupmenu
- Toolbar buttons
- TTabcontrol and TPageControl
- T Progressbar
- TCustomCombox,Tcombobox, TDbCombobox
- TPanel and TGroupbox
- TMemo, TListBox,TListView,TTreeview
- TRadioGroup , TDBRadioGroup.
- Third party component, Enlib, AdvGrid ..
- Close button for TPageControl
- MenuButton fro TRzMenubutton
- Gripper on scrollbar thumb
- Scrollbar in Combobox Drop-Down