The most complex system information probe in Delphi world.
The cost of a site license with full source codes is currently 199 EUR.
Full featured TRIAL version for Delphi 7, Delphi 2006-2007, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE3,XE5,XE7,XE8,DX Seattle and Berlin is available
- TMiTeC_SystemInfo gathers all following components to one for simple use
- TMiTeC_AD explores ActiveDirectory
- TMiTeC_APM provides informaton about Advanced Power Management
- TMiTeC_BT detects Bluetooth devices using Native Bluetooth Enumerator)
- TMiTeC_CPU provides detailed CPU information
- TMiTeC_Devices provides devices information like Windows Device Manager
- TMiTeC_Disk provides logical drive information
- TMiTeC_Display provides display adapter information
- TMiTeC_DMA provides direct memory acceess
- TMiTeC_DriveContent scans and saves specified drive content
- TMiTeC_Engines provides information about various installed engines
- TMiTeC_EventLog digs information from Windows EventLog
- TMiTeC_Machine provides informaton about computer or virtual machine, BIOS etc.
- TMiTeC_Media provides media devices information
- TMiTeC_Memory provides memory information
- TMiTeC_Monitor provides all connected moitors information
- TMiTeC_MSProduct detects some Microsoft products installed and their product keys
- TMiTeC_Network provides network card info, TCP/IP ad Winsock config, installed protocols, clients and services.
- TMiTeC_OperatingSystem provides OS detailed information, Locale, Timezone, NT specific info, hotfixes, internet settings etc.
- TMiTeC_Printers detects installed printers and their properties
- TMiTeC_ProcessList collects list of running processes, services, drivers and windows and their properties
- TMiTeC_Security detects installed AntiViruses, AntiSpyware and Firewalls
- TMiTeC_SMBIOS reads SMBIOS information from memory
- TMiTeC_Software provides list of installed software
- TMiTeC_Startup provides list of applications that are started during system startup
- TMiTeC_Storage detects S-ATA, ATA, ATAPI, RAID, SCSI, USB, Firewire storage devices and their parameters
- TMiTeC_USB detects USB ports and devices and their parameters
- TMiTeC_WIFI detects available Wi-Fi networks with all their parameters
- TMiTeC_DeviceMonitor detects and fires event whenever any usb, firewire etc. device or volume is connected or disconnected to machine.
- TMiTeC_DiskMonitor watches specified drive or path and fires event when specified event occurs
- TProcMonThread monitors given process via its Process IDentifier and provides basic process properties, memory, CPU and I/O process usage, enumerates process threads with their runtime properties.
- TSysMonThread monitors system and provides basic properties and CPU, memory and disks usage. This class is so-called singleton - it means it ensures to be instantiated only once per application
Every component has Load/Save data capability to highly customizable format.
Other bundled components:
You can see MSICS capabilities in
which are written using this component suite.