Advanced Data Export VCL is a component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that allows you to save your data in the most popular data formats for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication. You can export data into MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), Open XML Format, Open Document Format (ODF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV and more! There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion - Advanced Data Export will do the task quickly and will give the result in the desired format.
- Data export into 17 most popular formats: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, Open XML Format, Open Document Format (ODF), RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard
- Delphi 5-7, 2005-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle and C++ Builder 5-6, 2006-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle support
- Export of Unicode data. Manually preset text encoding for exported data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4, Latin1, Latin2, Latin5, Latin7 and more)
- Saving data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication
- Easy-to-use wizard allows your end-users to export data quickly
- Powerful export options for each data format
- 100% native Delphi code
- No additional libraries or software required to operate
- Detailed help system and demo application
- Powerful components and properties editors
- Setting the user formats for each field separately
- Multilanguage support
What's new in Advanced Data Export 4.13?
- The possibility of exporting string data as hyperlinks has been added.
- The possibility of formatting TBCDField field values as Currency field type has been implemented.
- All 64-bit Integer values with more than 18 digits were converted to Float type with exponential notation. Fixed now.
- Errors on 64-bit run-time QExport4RT_C23.cbproj package compilation have been fixed.
- String height is now adjusted to cell font and data size.
- The invalid byte was added after every line break when exporting to TXT, CSV, DIF, SYLK. Fixed now.
- Integer overflow error has been fixed.
- Images are exported to XLS correctly now.
- The "Cannot load package 'QEXport4RT_C11' error has been fixed.
- The "Not enough timers available" error when using the components inside of IntraWeb application has been fixed.
- Now the 'Destination Directory' value is correctly saved to the template.
- The Database Home list was empty in some cases for Oracle server. Fixed now.
- Now '0000-00-00' zero date is exported correctly from MySQL server.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.