These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support;
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients and servers;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization;
- SOAP Security;
- DKIM and many more
Features at a glance:
- DKIM - sign, verify, generate public/private key pair, DNS txt record.
- Remote procedure calls using SOAP WSDL with SOAP Security support - HTTPRIO.
- Multiple digital signatures in SOAP.
- Download of large files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads.
- Display progress information for any process - Windows 8 look and style.
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only few threads.
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify data with X509 digital certificate and specified security algorithm.
- Client and Server components with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- OAUTH authorization for SMTP, IMAP and HTTP components - GMAIL support.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON and XML format.
- International domain names for HTTP components - IDN.
- Easy-to-use HTTP Server.
- SFTP Uploading and Downloading files, as well as managing files and directories via the Secure File Transfer protocol (SSH).
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) file transfer.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories, virtual File System.
- Import / Export / Sign / Verify, create Self-signed x509 certificates.
- Secure Email with S/MIME.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures.
- DNS Server - manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - pass mail messages through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- Email validation - check mailbox availability and handle bounced emails.
- HTML parser, GZip compressor.
- Trace Logger - store debug information and trace your code.
The Clever Internet Suite Version 8.4 represents the expansion of the previous version 8.3.
In the new version 8.4 we have fixed some existing problems in the CookieManager and MailMessage components, socket and cryptography engine. Starting from version 8.0 the library is splitted on design-time and run-time packages. This allows you to use the components in RAD Studio VCL form designer for both 32-bit and 64-bit application platforms. The socket components structure was changed in order to implement new SSH (Secure Shell) encryption. New properties and methods have been added. Some existing properties, methods and events have been renamed or deleted in order to achieve better usability and clear Clever Internet Suite structure.
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support;
- One single installation package for all versions of RAD Studio;
- DKIM - sign, verify, generate public/private key pair, DNS txt record;
- FTP with Unicode support - UTF8 and custom encoding, autodetection mode;
- OAUTH - the ability to save/load the authorization token.