The Database Comparer VCL represents 100% Delphi VCL components for Borland Delphi / C++Builder.
These components allow you to compare and synchronize SQL database objects and table records for many popular databases. You can view all the differences between databases and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected only differences.
The library includes more than 25 components for Database development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Delphi / C++Builder 5-7, 2005-2009, RAD Studio 2010, XE-XE8, RAD Studio 10 Seattle and RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support.
Features at a glance:
- Compare two databases, database and SQL/DDL script, two SQL/DDL scripts
- Synchronize data between two database tables
- Extract database structure
- Compare specific database objects or entire databases
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi and C++Builder demos code
Database Comparer VCL v 6.4 (November 25, 2016) Update
The Database Comparer VCL Version 6.4 represents the expansion of the previous version 6.3.
In this version we have added RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support for Delphi 10.1 and C++Builder 10.1.
The full 64 bit support was implemented as well.
There are some changes in working with MSSQL and FB engines. The Table Data Comparer component was also improved.
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support was added;
- Text encoding added: ANSI, Unicode, UTF-8;
- Full Unicode support was implemented;
- 64bit platform is supported;
- Common Table Expressions (CTE) improvements;
- GDS32.DLL is not longer required to connect to FB/IB;
- Minor fixes and improvements.