.NET Controls for Serious Business Applications
A complete collection of performant, extensible .NET UI controls for mobile, web, and desktop
Introducing the easy-to-use, cross-platform FlexChart for all your data visualization needs! Read more »
The ComponentOne Studio Difference
Extensible, Performant Controls
Deliver streamlined, faster apps and avoid bloat with our small assemblies.Read more
Seamless Visual Studio Integration
Designed for Visual Studio's ecosystem, our controls let you work comfortably and efficiently.
Unified Code Base
Shrink your learning curve by reusing code across platforms.
Get the Toolkit. Get the Team.
Join thousands of members in staff-monitored forums, or create tickets to get expert help.
Take advantage of unlimited phone support and expedited ticket times with Platinum Support.
Always stay current with free upgrades.
Keep costs low with our royalty-free licensing and subscription model.
When you try ComponentOne Studio, you get the full Studio experience.
- Complete version of every platform
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Web API, FlexSheet, FinancialChart, XAP Optimizer, and IntelliSpell
- Powerful data engines FlexPivot and OLAP
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, and Visual Studio 2015
- Full access to our product teams
- Our extensive samples library (100s available!)
- 30-day free trial, no questions asked
- When buying your license, just enter your license number and go!
White Paper: Understanding ASP.NET Core Tag Helpers?
Improve Designer-Developer Collaboration with MVC Tag Helpers
ASP.NET Core's Tag Helper feature provides a readable, HTML-like markup that enables developers and web designers to collaborate more closely and efficiently. In this white paper we'll walk you through the basics of Tag Helpers, from concepts to custom development.
In this white paper, you'll learn:
- What Tag Helpers are
- How to use Tag Helpers in your project
- How to create custom Tag Helpers
- How to create custom Tag Helpers based on popular libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap
- How ComponentOne MVC Edition integrates Tag Helpers