IntelliLock is an advanced solution for licensing controls and applications.
It supports all languages that generate .NET assemblies. IntelliLock supports the .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5,
4.0 and 4.5. There is also a comprehensive support for Silverlight (1.0 - 5.x) the Compact Framework (2.0 - 3.5).
IntelliLock combines strong license security, highly adaptable licensing functionality/schema with reliable assembly
For more details, you can refers to my previous post, here:
WHAT'S NEW :
- [+] Improved startup time of locked assemblies
- [+] Added Floating License (Concurrent User) support for intranet
- [+] Added wizard to generate command-line parameters based on the current IntelliLock project settings
- [+] Added wizard to generate various ASP.Net e-Commerce IPN (instant payment notification) handlers
- [+] Added wizard for floating license server and license server validation
- [+] Added option to define if dialog windows should be automatically closed and after how many seconds they should be closed
- [+] Added 'Trial ID' lock option. This is useful if you want to release a new version of your software and allow users to start a new trial period.
- [+] Added 'Version Lock' option to ensure the generated license file is only valid to specific major/minor versions.
- [+] Improved hardware ID algorithm
- [+] License Name option can point to specific directories (application data, my documents....). read more...
- [+] Added portable assembly protection support
- [+] Add-in support for latest Visual Studio versions
- [+] Protected and licensed assemblies are full FIPS compliant now
- [+] Improved integration of the VS Add-in
- [+] Improved obfuscation for resource classes
- [+] Improved interface obfuscation
- [!] Fixed resource merging issue
- [!] Fixed string encryption issue affecting the file size
- [!] Fixed issue affecting MarshalAsAttribute using UnmanagedType.SafeArray as paramter
- [!] Fixed VS Add-in issue
- [!] Fixed problem automatically resolving referenced assemblies from the GAC
- [!] Fixed control flow obfuscation issue (level 9 only) affecting generic method parameters
- [!] Fixed LINQ expression obfuscation issue affecting virtual properties
- [!] Fixed command-line issues (control flow level and regular expressions )
- [!] Fixed minor bugs