The ultimate tool for SQL developer productivity! SQL Assistant equips database developers and DBAs with the productivity tools they need to speed up the database development process, improve code quality and accuracy. Depending on what you are coding, SQL Assistant could boost your SQL coding productivity by 100% or more. Some users have reported productivity gains by as much as 500%. SQL Assistant is fast and can be used with both very small and very large database systems. It is also very flexible and can be easily customized by users to match their coding habits. SQL Assistant easily integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development environments including native tools that come with your database systems. It provides assistance with code typing, automatic word completion and database object and attributes browsing. It provides functions for quick entry of common SQL constructs and code snippets. It also provides integrated and fully interactive SQL code assistance system for instant help with SQL command syntax and options available in specific database versions, code syntax checker, spell checker and a number of other vital coding tools.
- Raises SQL developer productivity
- Improves code quality and accuracy
- Integrates with many SQL and non-SQL editors
- Provides interactive SQL reference and SQL code assistance systems
- Provides advanced SQL code intellisense features, including support for databases, objects, parameters, script variables, syntax elements and more...
- Includes code formatters and beautifiers; SQL syntax validation, code structure views for fast code navigation, and more...
- Provides integrated spell checker
- Supports 7 major database systems: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL, Sybase ASE, Sybase ASA, MS Access, and their SQL dialects
- Fast and has small disk and memory footprint
- Can be easily installed without interrupting any existing processes and used immediately